- 1 RBS card activation | RBS card login Here you can learn about RBS card activation.
- 2 RBS card activation-Requirements
- 3 How to activate RBS card?
- 4 RBS customer service
- 5 Smart Tips
- 6 Final words
RBS card activation | RBS card login Here you can learn about RBS card activation.
Have you recently receive your RBS card? Let’s enjoy its exclusive services. But Activation of RBS card or RBS card login is the primary step. Still looking for RBS card activation method? Then you are on the right place, Here I will share with you some Liable information. Just pay some attention to read this article step by step from top to bottom, Surely you will get access to your card very easily.
Here this article includes Three various methods. You can activate RBS card online at www.rbsdigital.com. If you are facing any issue with online procedure then you can activate RBD card over the phone number or RBS card activation through SMS services.
RBS card activation-Requirements
- The user requires a registered mobile number.
- The user needs to provide card details like card number, CVV number and Expiry date as per requirement so keep your card in your hand while activating.
- The user requires an online account with proper Username and password.
- The user needs to provide personal details Properly.
How to activate RBS card?
RBS card is exclusive services which make our life easier and comfortable.FNB card offers you speedy payments and cashless transaction.FNB card activation is the primary procedure after receiving its new. Here you can activate Your credit card with three various methods given below.
- RBS card activation online
- Activation of RBS card over the phone number
- RBS card activation through SMS service
RBS card activation online
- Firstly, You have to visit RBS card activation official site at www.rbsdigital.com
- Now you are on the home page, Insert Username and password then log in your account.
- Please enter the 16 digit card number located on the card.
- Here you have to insert card number and date of birth followed by Unique identification number.
- Enter your proper details bank will send you OTP on your registered phone number.
- Enter your OTP on RBS online portal and complete your verification procedure.
- Provide further required details.
- Complete all the steps. Your card will be activated soon.
Activation of RBS card over the phone number
- Kindly Dial The RBS Card Activation Phone Number+44 1268 508018 (for Overseas users), 0370 907 0010 (for UK users) and 0800 141 3999 (for Minicom users).
- Please choose the language for further conversation.
- After Connecting the call with RBS card activation customer service executive listen to Card activation instructor.
- Follow instructions, Provide card details like card number, CVV number and Expiry date as per requirement.
- Now you have to provide your personal details as per requirement.
- After Completing the procedure, Your card will be activated.
RBS card activation through SMS service
- Type Enable sort code <space> account number <space> last 4 digits of the card number on the front of your card.
- Now send SMS to RBS card activation via SMS number 0044-78600-09061.
- After completing this procedure.
- your card will be activated soon.
RBS customer service
- Lost/stolen cards:-0370 600 0459 (Minicom: 01423 532 152)
+44 1268 500 813 if you are calling from outside of the UK.
- Student, Classic and Gold Customers:- 0370 907 0010
- Private Banking and Platinum Customers:-0345 300 2401
- YourPoints World Customers: –0345 300 8479
- If you are calling from outside of the UK.:-+44 1268 508 023
- Platinum/YourPoints World Customers
For your accounts in England:– 0345 366 1184 (+44 1268 502 312)
- For your accounts in Wales: -0345 366 1186 (+44 1268 502 314)
- If you are a Black Card customer please contact Black Card Customer Services on 0345 301 1345
+44 1733 862 639 if you are calling from outside of the UK.
- Private Black Customers
0345 366 1187 (+44 1268 502 315) – For your accounts in Wales
- Make sure never to share your personal details with anyone through SMS, E-mails etc.
- Never share your card details on unknown calls.
- Destroy the temporary card if you have received it before.
I hope that you find the best way to activate the RBS card and activated RBS card by the help of this article. If you are facing any problem with these procedures then you can call on RBS customer service number.
Share your experiences with us by commenting us in comment box given below. Thank you for being with me until the end of this post.