- 1 OTC Card Activation [Activate OTC Card]www.myotccard.com Here we are sharing information about OTC card activation.
- 2 Requirements-OTC card activation
- 3 Benefits Of OTC card
- 4 How To Activate OTC card?
- 5 OTC customer service
- 6 Smart Tips
- 7 Final Words
OTC Card Activation [Activate OTC Card]www.myotccard.com Here we are sharing information about OTC card activation.
OTC card activation is the primary step after receiving OTC card. If you are still searching the best way for OTC card login then you landed in the right place today. I will share with you effective knowledge about Activation of OTC card. Just pay some attention in reading this article. You will surely get your OTC card’s access.
There are in this article we mentioned two different methods of OTC card activation. You can activate OTC card online at www.otcnetwork.com/member and OTC card activation over the phone number.
OTC card’s benefits and OTC customer service details are given below in this article.
Requirements-OTC card activation
- The User has to provide card details like card number, CVV number and Expiry date as per requirement so keep your card in your hand while activating.
- The User needs an online account with proper Username and Password.
- The user needs Registered mobile number.
- Provide your personal details Properly as per requirement.
Benefits Of OTC card
- OTC card covers health products and medications, including antacids, first aid supplies, allergy and cold medications, vitamins, toothpaste, and toothbrushes, among many others.
- If you are an active member, on the first of every month, your OTC Card will automatically reload.
- You have the full month to use the benefit amount. At the end of the month, any remaining balance does not roll over to the following month.
Find Here : marshalls near me
How To Activate OTC card?
OTC card activation is the primary step for enjoying services of OTC card so activate your OTC card in an easy and quick way with the help of this article. We mentioned every easy possible step.
- OTC Card Activation Online
- OTC Card Activation over the phone number
OTC Card Activation Online
- Firstly, You have to visit the OTC card activation official site at www.otcnetwork.com/member.
- You are on OTC card activation home page so Insert Username and Password then log in your account.
- Select the language such as English or Spanish.
- After that enter 16 or 19 digit card number located on your new OTC card and click on GO.
- Now, Insert your PIN and Click on Continue.
- Then, OTP(One-time-password) Received on Your Registered number.
- Insert your OTP and provide CVV number then click on continue.
- After completing all activation steps, Your card will be activated soon.
OTC Card Activation over the phone number
- Kindly, Dial OTC card activation number 1-888-682-2400.
- Listen to prompts and select your language in which you want to start the conversation.
- After connecting your call with OTC card activation instructor, Provide your 16 Digit card number.
- Now provide your personal details like Full name, Full address, and DOB.
- Provide your card details like card number, CVV number and expiry date as per requirement.
- Agree with terms and conditions asked by the instructor.
OTC customer service
To report a lost or stolen card, Member Services: 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220), 24/7 from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
OTC Paper Claim Form
33 Irving Place, 11th Floor’
New York, NY 10003.
Attn: Member Services, OTC Card Claims.
- Make sure that never ever share your card details with anyone.
- Never ever save your card details like user name and PIN in any merchant site.
- Never share your card number, PIN number or any other personal details to a stranger.
I hope that you find the best way for OTC card activation. There are in this article we mentioned two different ways. You can activate OTC card online at ww.otcnetwork.com/memwber. and OTC card activation over the phone number.
If you are facing any issue then you can call on OTC customer service. Share your experiences with us by commenting in the comment box below. Thank you for being with me until the end of this post.